[TenTec] V 2.062a Orion 565AT

Owen S. Garner k1af at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 5 13:34:43 EDT 2007

Does any one have the same problem I have with V 2.062a?  When I attempt to change bands or modes after a few minutes of operation, all signals are lost from the audio and the band scope, yet the rest of the display appears normal.  Turning the Orion off, and back on after an hour or so, restores the signals, only to be lost again after a few minutes when attempting a band change.  Master resets do not help.  I reloaded V2.059, and the rig works normally,with no problems changing bands or modes.  Meanwhile, I am living with V 2.059
K1AF