[TenTec] Orion Firmware Stability

RaySoifer at cs.com RaySoifer at cs.com
Tue Jun 19 10:52:10 EDT 2007

My experience with the O II tracks Bernie's.  I've had this particular one
for more than a year (my earlier one had hardware problems and was replaced by
TT), have gone through all the firmware updates, and have never had a firmware
stability problem at all.  I've had my Argo V for over two years.  It's been
updated once (to 1.08) and like the O II, has never had a firmware problem,
just a failed keyer chip due to static discharge (be REALLY careful when plugging
in keys).

73,

Ray W2RS