[TenTec] Lightning Strike Results...

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 21:47:43 EDT 2007

Then you should have a word with Ham Radio Insurance Associates...
especially considering that one of the principals ia an active Ten-Tec
owner!

I belive the web site is www.hamradioinsurance.com but run that through a
search engine to be sure.

73, ron w3wn

[Disclaimer:  I have done computer work for HRIA and people associated with
it, but am not otherwise affiliated with the company.  So there.]