[TenTec] Lightning Strike Results...

OTAKEBI at aol.com OTAKEBI at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 21:59:47 EDT 2007

Yes, Craig I do not think the ARRL is the best deal.
I collect and restore rigs.
All my rigs are working rigs and I keep them up.
They are all hooked up to the tower.
I have Heath's, Collins, Drake, and Ten Tec.
When you add those up you are in the $3000.00 dollar ballpark.
Now, if I am forced to insure my amps, DSP units, laptops, scope, tower,
skyhooks, you can see I would be well over $7000.00 dollars.
I guess I could sell all this stuff and buy an OMNI II and a TT supply but  I
would give up all the fun of keeping those old rigs on the air.
I guess I have lived too long and picked up to much stuff along the  way.
I guess I will keep taking my chances.
Oh, by the way did I tell you I live in Tampa, FL.
The lightening capital of the country.
Dan/N4VET