[TenTec] Is there a beefier 2N5301?

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Tue Mar 6 22:47:19 EST 2007

I'm sorry Ralph....I speak in techno-babble all too often !   A TEC is a
thermoelectric cooler.  As you probably know, if you apply low voltage DC to
one of these babies, it pumps heat - making one side very cold, and the
other side warm of course.  The warm side heat you dump to the nearby air.
The cold side gets applied to whatever it is you want to cool off.  They are
pretty cheap too.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ