[TenTec] Is there a beefier 2N5301?

Ralph w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 05:33:17 EST 2007

Thanks a lot Gary. You can keep talking in tecno-talk because most who read
these understand electronics much more than I do. But I would ask if I
didn't understand or just wanted to know. I will now look into these to
better understand their use. Again thanks for the time to respond.
Best Regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH