[TenTec] Emergency Power via Generator - Natural Gas

Bob Cunnings bob.cunnings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:17:54 EST 2007

I know this is only anecdotal, but here goes -

years ago, when I lived in Michigan, I drove a propane powered pickup
truck. That darn thing would *not* start at temperatures below 0
degrees F or so. I would always need to drive my gasoline powered car
on a morning colder than that!

Yes 0 F is pretty cold, but overnight lows fell below that point more
than a few times each winter (in those days), and I still had to go to
work.

After 3 years I sold it because refueling was a hassle, with propane
stations set up to refuel vehicles few and far between out in my neck
of the woods. The upside was that it was economical, at least at that
point in time.

Bob NW8L