[TenTec] Whats a good way to monitor your cw signal?

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Wed Mar 14 11:09:14 EST 2007

Duane,

I am "blessed" with many old, "boatanchor" receivers, and I just use one of them with the antenna terminals shorted and the RF gain turned down to listen to myself.  Perhaps you could find something inexpensive and a bit better than the S-38 level at a local hamfest or on the web that would do the trick.

Jim, W8KGI