[TenTec] weasels

John Cox jecox at tri-lakes.net
Fri Mar 16 02:51:23 EST 2007

Looking at his feedback I would say that Mark is in the business of selling
parts.  He has a good rep with over 4000 positive feedbacks and 0 negatives
but still may represent the for mentioned definition =:-)
As to all fellow hams being made of shining parts I would have to disagree.
Hams are human and have all of the characteristics good and bad.
If it walks like a weasel and squawks like a weasel it may be a weasel.
   I see a lot of SK radios on ebay that are being sold minus filters and
other plug able parts and usually represented as like new.  Radio Mart is a
good example of this.
I have a ham friend that sells SK estate gear for the local widows and
makes 0 profit from it.  When you buy something from an estate you write
her a check and he passes it on.
He is definitely a caring  person.

John KC0YAI