[TenTec] Orion default BW by mode

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Sat Mar 24 17:08:11 EST 2007

I suggest you check your Menu > RX > PBT Track and BW track.  You should
set these to OFF unless you know you want that behavior.  I assume you
are not using your bandstacking regs? They will change your BW depending
on what your settings were when a particular reg was loaded. (I don't
like the BS regs as they are implemented.)

73 Martin AA6E