[TenTec] Orion default BW by mode

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sun Mar 25 19:21:42 EST 2007

I must point out that my N4PY Orion software solves all these BW issues with
spotting software.  My software can run along with any logging or DX spoting
software that supports the tentec file interface.  You just configure the
spotting or logging software for a tentec pegasus.  And you have the option
of either running my software in polling mode which allows you to operate
the Orion from its front panel, or run my software without polling mode and
operate the Orion entirely from my program.

Also, most logging and DX spotting software will run in conjunction with my
software but I also have  DXSpots and logging software that is free to all
registered users of my radio control programs.

And by the way, I just had a price reduction on my N4PY Orion Control
Program.  See my webpage at www.n4py.com

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain