[TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1

k9zw at mac.com k9zw at mac.com
Mon Mar 26 15:18:04 EST 2007

You have to decide if you had never even known the old price, would the Jupiter be the best bang for the dollar for your needs.

I'm quite happy with mine.

It is no consolation, but wholesale costs on many materials are all suddenly being quoted with 6% increases despite outstanding quotes at better prices.  Not certain what the cause is, but a weak dollar does tend to drive up dollar based products when priced in dollars, though it does make those purchases seem a bargain if the buyer's base currency is the Euro, Pound, Yen or Yuan.

Rather doubt all the increases will stick, but some appears to have traction.

I am sure between currency costs adding to internationally sourced components and domestic material increases production costings will have some pressure.

73

Steve
K9ZW

http://k9zw.wordpress.com/