[TenTec] GFCI problem when running high power

k9zw at mac.com k9zw at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 14:32:00 EST 2007

John,

I agree with Stuart on first replacing the unit and looking to choke the rf the wiring is picking up.

Based on usual practice a GFI removed from service is usally disposed of.  Many electricians consider these units disposable and subject to planned periodic replacement.

Having trouble with one at my QTH when I added the Alpha, it was a quick replace with new and I did trash the faulty unit.  Hope your solution is as straight forward as mine was.

73

Steve
K9ZW

http://k9zw.wordpress.com/