[TenTec] GFCI problem when running high power

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:40:46 EST 2007

John,
	If the suggested fixes don't work, it might pay to estimate the
length of the wire running from the box to your GCFI breaker.  There is a
max recommended length on a span with one of these breakers because they get
induced currents on them which can cause it to trip.  Additional RF
susceptibility just makes that problem worse.  Not sure how to cure it, but
if you determine that's one of the contributing factors, you'll at least
know what you're up against.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas