[TenTec] OT: Question on Coax Cable

K5XS at aol.com K5XS at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 12:52:22 EST 2007

Rick,
I have had great luck with Cable Experts CXP1318FX
(_http://www.cablexperts.com/cfdocs/cat.cfm?ItemGroup=1&itmsub=0&bskt=0&USA_ship=1&c=0_
(http://www.cablexperts.com/cfdocs/cat.cfm?ItemGroup=1&itmsub=0&bskt=0&USA_ship=1&c=0) ).
Look at the specs.  It is probably overkill for low-band HF stuff, but  it is
very easy to work with, direct-bury, and UV-resistant.  The price is  very
good. I have bought two spools from them and have been using it for  most
everything.
73,
Bernie K5XS

In a message dated 3/31/2007 12:33:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,