[TenTec] Transverter Kits

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:34:59 EDT 2007

While low cost is always an option, if I am going to get into VHF/
UHF, I would prefer high performance with moderate cost. Is the
Elecraft transverters high performance? I have always assumed that
SSB was the best but they are much more expensive than the Elecraft
ones.

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com