[TenTec] HERCULES II, OMNI VI+ SALE

KC0QA kc0qa at wildblue.net
Wed May 9 19:32:51 EDT 2007

I hate to do this, however, I have to face facts: Health forces sale of
- -HERCULES II, OMNI VI+ STATION: Hercules II 115/220, Model 9420, Power
Supply, 80amps for amplifier and 20amps for exciter, 6ft power cable - -
Omni IV+ (factory updated) from TT about 2 months ago INRAD filters - -
Hercules II amplifier - - I have NOT used the AMP or 9420 - - previous
owner stated worked properly except the amp did not shutdown with high
SWR. He stated just may not have had a sufficiently high SWR. I CAN NOT
LIFT THE PS. IF you can’t pickup the station I will get someone to help
carry it to USP. Requires three (3) boxes: UPS packing for PS and
Hercules II: TT brown box for rig. I will include the INRAD roofing
filter system (easy install) http://www.qth.com/inrad/ $2899 + SH&I
REASONABLE officers entertained. You may pay with your check, MO., or
PayPal. Credit Cards can ONLY BE ACCEPTED through PayPal. PayPal charges
a fee - - look at personal accounts for current information. 73, Bill KC0QA