[TenTec] Omni-VI plus question

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:53:40 EST 2007

There were at least two levels of firmware on the Omni VI+, but I don't
recall the differences- they were very minor.  Neither fixed the problem I
found (XIT offset is off by 300 Hz or so when you try to listen to the TX
freq!).  I think the difference had something to do with the keying relative
to the slight "micro-chirp" that was noticeable once someone told you what
to listen for.  But I've never heard anyone who wanted or needed to know the
firmware level on a VI or VI+.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas