[TenTec] Corsair II & Omni V Filters

Tony Berg tony.w1ot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:55:46 EST 2007

Gary,

According to a "Ten-Tec Instruction Sheet for Models 282, 285 and 288
Crystal Filters," they are designed for use in the Omni V, Paragon,
Corsair and Corsair II transceivers. These are for the 6.3 Mhz IF. Per
another instruction sheet, the 217 and 219 that you mentioned are for
the Omni V (and other listed units, but not the Corsair II) 9 MHz IF.

73,
Tony W1OT