[TenTec] Corsair II & Omni V Filters

Carter, K8VT k8vt at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 27 08:14:16 EST 2007

Gary Smith wrote:

>  The rig seems to have a problem; the VFO A light does not light up

You have to use the button on the front panel labeled "A/B". This will
toggle between the two VFOs.

>  and if I hold the "rev" in while changing freq it does nothing. The
>  only way I have seen the "rev" button have an effect is if I have VFO
>  B and split enabled. If I do so and move the VFO, when I press "rev,
>  it shows the earlier frequency.

This is the way it should work. "REV" only works if "SPLIT" is on. If
you are actually going on the air in this mode, don't forget to press
the "A=B" button the first time you go into split.

73,
Carter K8VT