[TenTec] Corsair II & Omni V Filters

Kevin Purcell kevinpurcell at pobox.com
Tue Nov 27 13:43:07 EST 2007

Look at the link I posted to the ten tec wiki on filters and my
comment about the stock numbers.

You can use the stock numbers to determine the filter model. There
will often be two numbers on the filters. One is a date code (951020,
890714 -- see the year) the other is a P/N.

--
73 DE N7WIM / G8UDP
Kevin Purcell
kevinpurcell at pobox.com