[TenTec] Jupiter

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Thu Nov 29 08:27:03 EST 2007

The biggest problem is how far is your radio from the antenna.  If the
antenna runs right over the roof and you are on the 2nd floor with the
antenna 10 feet away, you are going to have problems.  If the antenna is in
a tree 50 feet from the house, you will be fine.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635