[TenTec] Ford vehicle RF noise.

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Wed Oct 3 19:49:37 EDT 2007

You might have the noise. I know the Explorer fuel pump is notorious and
Taurus may have a similar pump. A friend (W5AQP) had a Taurus, I think
it was a late 80's or early 90's one. He was able to lift the carpet
under the rear seat and gain access to the fuel pump leads which he
bypassed with a capacitor. This solved the problem.

					Bob WB2VUF