[TenTec] N4PY Control program for Omni VII and Tokyo Hi Power 1.5 amp

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Mon Sep 3 14:59:12 EDT 2007

Just so you know, I have just added a feature to my Omni VII program that
will automatically control the Tokyo Hi Power HL 1.5KFX amplifier through a
second serial port.  This allows full control of the Omni VII on the first
serial port and automatic band switching of the THP amp through a second
serial port.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain