[TenTec] paragon pll problem

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Wed Sep 5 20:09:41 EDT 2007

Its probably just a VCO alignment problem. There are 4 VCO's to cover
the whole frequency range. The four cover 0.1 to 7.0, 7.0 to 14.0, 14.0
to 22.0 and 22.0 to 30 MHz. The test point is at the junction of Q1-C
and Q3-C on the Major Loop board (P/N 81338). Adjust each  VCO coil to
provide   about 7.6 volts at the high end of each range. At the low end
the voltage will read about 2.75 to 3.0 volts.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF