[TenTec] Orion II

Francisco E. Viegener fev at ciudad.com.ar
Tue Sep 4 21:28:04 EDT 2007

Hi ,

I am new on the list and is my intention to buy a Orion II.

I saw it in Dayton 2007 but I had not the chance to use or to hear it
really.

I am in Buenos Aires , Argentina and there are not many Ten tecs transceiver
on the air in this country.

I read that the receiver has good reception parameters , and I read many
good reviews in internet .

I guess that any being in this list is someone happy with it and that can
help me to decide why I should buy the orion instead of any other brand
transceiver

Of similar price.

I was very impress by the technical review ot it , maybe not so by the
appearance what really is not important  for me.

I also what to know how it is tranmitting in different modes, I don't will
use it really to much for Cw.

Any comments will help to me ,.

Thank you,

Francisco lu3eec