[TenTec] Spare MPSW01

Vicens.Llario at Alcan.com Vicens.Llario at Alcan.com
Wed Sep 12 04:04:36 EDT 2007

Hi to all

While troubleshooting a 1208 transverter I found that Q14 (MPSW01) was
dead. I tried to find a replacement in the main electronic component shops
in my area but I was unable. I wonder if perhaps a member of the list may
have one of such NPN transistors and would be willing to part with it. I
would pay obviously the spare and the mailing to Barcelona, Spain. (if
possible through Paypal).

Many thanks in advance for your feedback

Vicenç, EA3ADV

Aviso: :
Este mensaje y cualquier adjunto son propiedad de Alcan y están dirigidos
solamente a los destinatarios o la entidad mencionados. Si usted ha
recibido este mensaje por error, por favor informe al remitente por correo
electrónico y bórrelo. Si usted no es la persona a quién está dirigido el
mensaje, no le está permitido usar, copiar ni divulgar todo o parte de
este mensaje o de los adjuntos.

Notice:
This message and any attachments are the property of Alcan and are
intended solely for the named recipients or entity to whom this message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error please inform the
sender via e-mail and destroy the message. If you are not the intended
recipient you are not allowed to use, copy or disclose the contents or
attachments in whole or in part.