[TenTec] cabling question re TT 253 tuner

n4py at arrl.net n4py at arrl.net
Fri Aug 15 09:48:06 EDT 2008

The QSK loops are just signal cables and do not carry RF.  The simple radio
shack shielded audio cables with RCA phono connectors on each end work fine.
I have been using them for years.  I assume you are talking about the cables
that go to TXEN and TXOUT.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain