[TenTec] Paragon II Display problem---THANKS

ARDUJENSKI at aol.com ARDUJENSKI at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 19:27:13 EDT 2008

Thanks to the suggestions I was able to resolve the problem with the  display
board on the PARAGON II:

---FIRST. checked all board/ground continuity

---SECOND: reseated/DEOXIT (again) all connectors

---THIRD: used the cable wiggle method

---FOURTH: Discovered what appeared  to have been an intermittent  cold
solder joint to the wire-plug the top of the DISPLAY CONTROL BOARD.  I was able to
repair by resoldering the connector to the board

Thanks for your help and it was a good learning experience

Alan KB7MBI

deal here.