[TenTec] FSK and my ORION II

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 8 10:32:41 EST 2008

Hi, Paul

                I read your response wrong - after I replied, I looked at it
again, and noticed you said MMTTY settings.  I went there, and sure enough,
the Mark freq was set to 2295 - a shift of 170.  Boy do I feel dumb.  Set it
back to 2125 and all is well.  No need for the 170 hz RIT or the 170 Hz PBT.
Thanks, feller.  You guys are the greatest.

Dave WN5V