[TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Tue Dec 9 21:05:35 EST 2008

There are at least two different T/R switching configurations for
Corsair II radios.  Mine is an earlier model, which does not have the
connections for key in and key out.  The later versions do have these
connections.  There is a mod published to install these ports in the
older units.  The manual I have here for my Centaur amp gives hook up
info for both versions.  I have not tried it out yet, since I have not
had the time to wire in the 220 volt line for the amp, yet.