[TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 17:47:39 EST 2008

Thanks Jerry, I apologize for repeating the mistake.

I was reminded that I'd previously uploaded the PDF to the TenTecWiki and that it can be see on the 560 & 561 pages of the TenTecWiki.  You download it from http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=560  or   http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=561

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Rd
Bloomington, IL 61705