[TenTec] TT meter lamps?

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Sat Dec 27 15:31:08 EST 2008

The original meter lamp in my Corsair II failed last week. Looking in the User Manual did NOT provide a replacement part number or voltage so I called TT service. The following are the required meter lamp voltages of the TT equipment at my station as I wanted to replace the old incandescent lamps with LEDs. I figure the lamps in the other devices are going to burn out sooner or later so I ordered enough replacements for all the current equipment.

Corsair II - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 12V
Omni VI+ - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W -12V
Titan 425 - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 12 V (two in series) or BA9s-W - 24 V (two in parallel), depending on production run.
Coupler - 253 - 6V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 6V

My eight lamp order came to just over $20... placed the order on Monday, lamps arrived by USPS Friday after Christmas.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M