[TenTec] Navigator interface

RaySoifer at cs.com RaySoifer at cs.com
Fri Jan 18 14:15:57 EST 2008

I am thinking about getting a US Interface Navigator, and have two questions:

1.  Does anyone have experience using one with an Orion II?  I see from their
web site that it supports the Orion, but says nothing about the O2.

2.  Regardless of the radio, does anyone know if the Navigator will work
through a port replicator, or does it need a direct connection to the computer's
USB port?

I tried asking US Interface via email but got no response.  That's not a good
sign, but the unit is rated 5.0 on eHam.net.

Tnx & 73,

Ray W2RS