[TenTec] (no subject)

Arthur Trampler atrampler at att.net
Mon Jan 28 08:44:26 EST 2008

Hey All,

Thanks for the great suggestions.  I'll open it up and check for the signs that Bob mentioned, and will likely send it to Sevierville (in their cartons) for an overhaul.  When I get it back, I'll add the zener diodes across the meters...great suggestion...then take it from there.

Heck, it's probably older than my stepson (no, I haven't done the S/N magic to figure out a production date, but it's an early one) so that's not a bad idea.

One of you asked about being sure where the arc is, and yes...I can pretty well see it across the front left strators on the plate cap.  Scares the bejezus out of my cat (see him on QRZ.COM) who likes to make himself at home up there.

Art