[TenTec] Looking for a rig upgrade...

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 16:29:57 EDT 2008

I have 2 of the Omni VI Opt 3 and don't feel that the SSB is muddy in either one. Everybody has their own preference and will have a different opinion on that.

As for the Inrad mod, I have that on my Omni VI+ and it does broaden the audio a bit. It is nice. For me personally, it was not so compelling a change that I added it to my Option 3 rigs. If you do want to get in there and make a change, that is a good one, and it is not at all expensive. Again, others will have different opinions.

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Louis Ciotti" <lciotti at twcny.rr.com>