[TenTec] Corsair II and Icom as 2nd rx

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:03:21 EDT 2008

I used to have a Corsair II and I thought there was an arrangement
(which I wish all rigs had) with a rear panel jack, either UHF or
phono, can't remember which, and a little slide switch that determined
whether the jack could be used for a second rx antenna or a second
external receiver.  You flip the switch to the correct position,
connect a jumper from the Corsair back panel jack to the Icom and
you're in business, just don't accidentally transmit with the Icom
rig.   Or is my memory flawed?  Maybe it's only on later Corsairs
along with the amp keying loop.

73,

rob / k5uj