[TenTec] OT Antenna Tuners

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sun Jul 20 23:08:22 EDT 2008

Hi Al,

Perhaps I did not state very clearly what I meant to say, however your
writing seems to confirm what I meant to say. What I meant to say is
that given a single configuration of  L and C in an L network, and by
configuration I mean where the C is and where the L is with respect to
the source and load, and which one is shunting and which one is in
series, there is only one set of values that gives a solution. If you
move the parts around in different configurations, there will be
different solutions. Have I got this right?

DE N6KB