[TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

dock0evz at earthlink.net dock0evz at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 02:52:40 EDT 2008

Bob:

I sure hope *someone* gets back to you soon about this problem.  It surely seems reasonable that someone shud be able to jump in and help.  After all, you are not asking for any freebies, only someone to help you trouble-shoot a rig,
Tell you what:  I will cross-post your note to the QRP-L reflector, which has a truly high number of technical guru's.  I expect some of them will get back to you very quickly, as many of them use and are Ten-Tec fans.  And if they *don't*, then I will put you directly in touch with some, okay?  I will do all I can to stay with you on this problem.  Please don't lose heart, for sure.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ