[TenTec] TT Centurion

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:58:50 EDT 2008

If they haven't been turned on the in the last month or so,  let them run for an hour or so per month of storage time.

The tubes should have a date code on them, that might give you an idea of how long to run the filaments.
Best WishesRichardK5SF> From: n4vv at comcast.net> To: tentec at contesting.com> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:29:56 -0400> Subject: [TenTec] TT Centurion> > GE,> I have a new matched pair of 3-500Z tubes that I am going to install in my TT Centurion. Was wondering if it is necessary to run the tubes (filaments only) for a while with no HV. If so for how long?> One other question. I am driving the Centurion with an Omni VI, when operating sometimes the receive does not return & have to key the Omni to recover the receive. I see the output relay in the Centurion it has a black cover over it. How do you remove the cover so I can clean the relay contacts. When operating the Omni barefoot, no problem with the receive.> > Thanks,> > Doyle/N4VV> _______________________________________________> TenTec mailing list> TenTec at contesting.com> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/tentec