[TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Sat Jun 14 11:19:13 EDT 2008

Turn MIC and POWER controls to zero (max CCW).  Put Omni into tune
position and adjust POWER control to obtain desired output from the
Hercules.  Un-key TUNE.  Key rig again with PTT.  Speak into mic (in USB
or LSB mode) and adjust MIC control until ALC lamp lights on voice peaks.
Un-key.  That's it!

No need to change mic.

Omni and Hercules make a very nice set-up.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY