[TenTec] !Re: CORRECTION MODEL Looking For Remove VFO/

MICHAEL SOUHRADA wb9iog at msn.com
Tue Mar 11 17:13:42 EDT 2008

The audio board is for a Triton II not the 540 any out there?
I purchased the manual for the I and II from TT and nothing matches the
audio section. There is a black thingie between the two output transistors
and have no idea what they are as the newer design with plastic Transistors
have none.

Mike