[TenTec] PBT and hi low cut

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 16 17:33:34 EDT 2008

Hello I was on the air today with my Orion II and I was getting some interference from a nearby station I tighten up the band pass filter and started playing with the PBT and hi - lo cut .  I realized that I still don't understand the operation of these controls to move the offending stations or move away from this station.  I fiddled with these controls and was unable to remove the offending station the controls seemed to do very little if anything . Is there a good explanation of how to use these controls some where .  One question , do I have to have the pbt light on before I attempt to use the H or L cut feature  ?  Thanks  John kb2huk

It has removed 1889 spam emails to date.