[TenTec] 95% Shield

Chuck & Vicki Tifft cftifft at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 17 21:56:49 EDT 2008

That is why I said well designed, and I know there are many out there , that
are not...At one of my former sites, we had a couple lease towers.As part of
the lease agreement all transmitters were required to have filters and
isolators. We had about 60 or 70 percent compliance. All I could do was
threaten, because in reality I would have been hard pressed to explain to
the station owner why I threw out a paying customer, for not obeying my
rules when his rent was always on time.
W6RD