[TenTec] Low Pass Filter

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Sun May 18 17:00:43 EDT 2008

That is correct.

My antennas are all resonant, and cut right close (or adjusted right close)
to where I generally work in the band.  In addition, the impedance of my
antennas at resonance is very close to 50 ohms (measured).  Thus I never run
anything like a high swr.  Indeed, I hardly need the tuner at all....I could
easily be convinced to run without it and sometimes do so.

So, no problems for me with high voltages and the like.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ