[TenTec] K3 information

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:43:02 EDT 2008

I appreciate your comments Don, but in an effort to fully understand
them I would appreciate a little clarification:

> So he broke camp, even though Ten Tec had buckled under to
> his persistence.

How did TT "buckle under" as a result of Yuri's criticism?  I remember
the criticism well and Yuri taking offense at his cold reception, but
I'm hazy on what ensued in terms of Ten-Tec "buckling under".

> I have more than one documented issue "on that list",
> which IMO will never happen. That's disappointing, but
> it's smart how they handle it.

What do you mean that Ten-Tec handles reported issues in a smart way?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU