[TenTec] Paragon Clock

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Thu Oct 30 07:37:38 EDT 2008

Well, what do you know! I've had my Paragon for years and never knew that. I
normally keep the display on the alpha labels for memory channels (or my
call on VFO) and only look at the clock periodically. I had seen it seemed
to be off an hour + or - from time to time and would reset it without
connecting what was going on. Brain freeze, I guess! Anyway, thanks for the
tip. I see it has already done the Fall-back thing, so I will leave it alone
for a week more...

  =Vic=
WA4THR
----