[TenTec] Key Paddels

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 11:21:15 EDT 2008

UPS emailed me that it was being shipped.  I received the email 2 days before I received the package.  The package was 8 1/2 by 11 by 3 1/2 inches.  A box was inside.  Foam peanuts surrounded it.  The inside box  had another box on the inside.  The paddles were surrounded by a cut out card board so it would not rattle or move around.  Foam pads were on ether side of the paddles to prevent further movement.  The paddles were inside a plastic bag.  Very professional packaging job and handling,  Shipping weight of the package was 4 lbs.

Spade and lugs are mounted for cable connections.  Just slip them off solder wires to them and slip them on.  DO NOT have to take the posts off to make connections easy to swap wires.

Ten Tec produced this and shipped this as if I was a VIP, a class act job.  Thank you Ten Tec !

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD