[TenTec] Ten Tec 40th Keyer Paddels

Bill Miner wg6h at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 29 20:55:03 EDT 2008

I received S/N  T 072 today.

As Jim observed,  it was well packed and triple boxed for shipping.

The Ten-Tec logo is facing the correct direction as far as I am concerned
but it is a slightly crooked plastic glue-on part.  For the price, I
expected  something better.

I have two other bencher paddles that have a smooth crisp feel and I love
them.  After spending a lot of time trying to adjust the new T-T paddle to
get the same results I find that there is something different.  The feel is
"OK"  but I do not love it.

Yes this is very subjective and YMMV.

Bill - K6WLM