[TenTec] Orion II settings (John)

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 20:11:55 EDT 2008

John,
There has been numerous posts here on starting points and guidlines on how to
setup an OII...did you happen to use any of those? Do you mostly do SSB or
CW?

If not that would be a good starting point....by the way I rarely use high
and low cut. Just BW and passband settings mostly. And I really don't play with
the AGC much now that I have it the way I like...I do adjust the threshold
sometimes.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT